01-06002(37)/1/2021-HO - TOPS - HPD-Division 8707/2021/HO - TOPS-HPD Division No.SAI/TD/FC/Badminton (1)/2021-22 Sports Authority of India TOPS Division
New Delhi dated 15th Nov., 2021
Sports Authority of India (SAI) is looking for highly qualified and experienced Badminton Foreign Singles and Doubles Coach to train/assist/prepare the Indian Badminton Team for achieving excellence in Olympic Games, 2024 and other Major International Tournament/Competitions.
- Should be able to communicate in English.
- Should be physically fit to demonstrate the technique to athletes while imparting training.
- There should be a considerable number of personal achievements at international level as player/coach.
- Should be below 65 years of age. However, in exceptional cases, Sports Authority of India may relax the age limit, based on the credentials of the coach, if age exceeds 65 years.
- Should have played at National/Continent level such as Asian/European/World Championships or Asian / Olympic Games.
- Should have trained the Junior or Senior National teams of their country for at least 3-5 years.
- Should have produced medal winning athletes at the level of Continental/Asian/Olympic Games/World Cup/World Championships or in other Major International Competitions.
Salary shall be commensurate with the international standards and shall be based on experience, qualification and proven track record.
The Foreign Coach would be engaged for a period up to 2024 Olympics subject to annual performance review.
- The Coach would be given specific task/target to be achieved during the period of the contract.
- The Coach would provide his/her services at any place in India where so required by the Badminton Association of India (BAI) /SAI. He/She shall perform his/her duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned to him/her by BAI/SAI to the satisfaction and in accordance with the directions of BAI/SAI.
Interested Coaches may send their complete Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the CEO TOPS on firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com and sekharbiswas@gmail com. They may also send hard copy of their C.V. to the following addresses :
CEO (TOPS), 2nd Floor,
SAI Head Office, JNS Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Hony General Secretary, D6/10,
Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110 057.
Last date for receipt of applications is 3rd December, 2021